TAASA trend-following Expert Advisor designed for GBPUSD.
- Trading is based on recognition of a trend change.
- Chart's timeframe does not matter.
- Positions are closed by the opposite signals, and an opposite position is opened at the same time.
- Settings have two types of signals.
- The EA opens no more than two positions at the same time (with both signals enabled).
- It has been tested with a deposit starting from 100 EUR without stop losses and with the minimum lot of 0.01 (more than 500 EUR recommended in order to avoid critical drawdowns).
- ECN accounts with a minimum spread are preferred.
- 4 and 5 decimal places are supported.
Analyzed trend reversal aspects
- several moving averages
- extreme values
- candle analysis
- L - fixed lot
- LS - lot size as a percentage of the balance (0 - fixed lot)
- signal1 - enable signal for active trading
- signal2 - enable signal for conservative trading
- SL_Start - stop loss in points (default is 0 - disabled)
- TP_Start - take profit in points (default is 0 - disabled)
- magic - identification number of the EA
- slip - slippage in points
- The signal used for opening a position can be seen in the comment of the deal.
- If order was opened using one of the signals, it can only be closed by a signal of the same type!
- Be careful when changing signal modes!