- Información general
- Discusión (2)
FIA Hunting High and Low
FIA Hunting High and Low trade is based on buy low and sell high rules conbining with grid trading strategies.
- No limit of trading any symbols for this EA
- Grid trading design
- Slippage, spread, or commission do not matter.
- Suitable for any broker and any account type which allows EA auto trading.
- Lot size: lot size cannot be less than the minimum lot size for symbol allowed.
- Other parameters: except lot size parameters, other types of parameters need to be integer values.
- Deposit: $50,000 or higher per 0.01 lot is recommended.
Change in the parameters:
According to the risk level that traders can afford with justified parameters, the parameters could win better than the default setting. To vary the parameters of setting, this EA can also be a useful tool for daily trading or short-term trade.
- LotSize - starting lot size of trading cycle.
- AlphaGo_ID - magic number of EA, enables this EA to run on different symbols and timeframes. By doing so, simply enter different integers.
- TriggerLevel - control of trigger amount to enter a trade. In 5 digits trading account, 1 means 10 pips.
- ProfitGrid - take profit setting for trading cycle. In 5 digits trading account, 1 means 10 pips.
- slippage - control of slippage amount while entering a trade. 1 means 1 pips.
- RiskLevel - parameter for expanding the trading life cycle. It should be an integer value and lower level of this setting would shorten the trading cycle, thus reducing the risk.
Testing Result is on EURUSD with the default setting and two suggested settings. In the testing, the EA was running on all trading time and did not avoid any news and economic events. Traders have to adjust and test on their own platforms to minimize the expected risk level and organize expected return through trading.
This EA can be either a tool or a good automatic trading solution. It is recommended to run this EA for long-term trading.
To lower the risk level, settings should be varied to trade different currency pairs.
To suit different pairs and design a profitable strategy, the parameters should be adjusted according to market conditions.