- Información general
- Discusión (7)
FIA Algorithm Fate
This is a very unique design with my algorithm calculation, take profit control and stop loss control. It is based on both grid trading and algorithm trading. FIA Algorithm Fate does not provide parameter settings for take profit and stop loss because this EA execute take profit and stop loss by itself with strict rules.
- No limit of trading any symbols for this EA
- Martingale design
- Slippage, spread or commission don't matter.
- Suitable for any broker and any account type which allows EA auto trading.
- Lotsize: lotsize cannot be less than the minimum lot size for symbol allowed.
- Other Parameters: except Lotsize Parameters, other types of Parameters need to be an integer.
- Deposit: from $2500 or more per 0,01 lot preferred.
Change in the parameters:
According to the risk level, traders can afford with own justified parameters, the parameters could win better than the default setting. To vary the parameters of setting, this EA can also be a useful tool for daily trading or short term trade.
- LotSize - Starting lot size of trading cycle.
- AlphaGo_ID - The magic number of EA, enables this EA to run on different symbols and time frames. By doing so, simply enter different integers.
- Width - The distance interval of the grid. In 5 digits trading account, 1 means 10 pips.
- spread - The expected average spread to be used while trading. 1 means 10 pips.
- slippage - The control of slippage amount while entering a trade. 1 means 1 pips.
- Martinfactor- The multiplier of trade after a loss trade. 2 means if a 0.01 lot trade was closed with negative profit, next trade would be entered by 0.02 lot.
- Starting_Time- Time control of EA allowing to open trades, it is based on trading platform time but not local time. The number should be entered is 0-24 in an integer.
- Finish_Time - Time control of EA allowing to close all trades, it is based on trading platform time but not local time. The number should be entered is 0-24 in an integer. To set both Staring time and Finish time as 0 means allow all-time trading if it is possible.
Testing Result is on EURUSD from the beginning of 2015 to April 2016 with the default setting. In the testing, the EA was running on all trading time and did not avoid any news and economic events. Traders have to adjust and test on own platforms to minimize the expected risk level and organize expected return through trading.
This EA can be either tools or a good automatic trading solution.
To lower the risk level, major economic data and events release are expected to be avoided.
To suit different pairs and design a profitable strategy, the parameters should be adjusted according to market condition.
- algorithm taking profit parameter set to 1.1 from 1 in the system
- recent testing find the parameter value as 1 is riskier and takes less profit
- new screenshot for the testing result
- fixed a critical conflict for lot size calculation