Double MA Premium
This is an automated Forex Expert Advisor. The trading system is based on 2 Moving Average indicators and my adaptive template. It uses a completely different approach to trading. The EA template is developed so that the indicator signals are not followed literally, instead they provide a reason to a certain action since the signal may turn out to be false, while the price may go in the opposite direction. Depending on the basic settings, the EA may use pending (Stop and Limit) or market orders. Several orders may be opened at once for both averaging and adding to positions. Depending on the situation, different orders may be opened for diversifying risks. Their closure can be either an oppositely directed or unidirectional basket of orders. Take profit, stop loss, breakeven and trailing stop can be in pips, deposit currency or balance %.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
Indicator signals: the indicator lines crossing each other upwards/downwards.
VPS server is recommended. The recommended minimum deposit is 1,000 units of the base currency. The EA is to be used on highly liquid currency pairs with a small spread/commission (for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD).
- A completely different approach to real trading in current market conditions.
- Simultaneous operation directed both at averaging (orders grid) and addition (pyramiding) of positions.
- Different modes/methods for fixing profit/loss.
Important! Keep in mind that this is only a program and not a Grail. Only you should decide when and where to use it. Make sure you test the program in the strategy tester in visual mode and understand all the settings before you make the purchase. Please contact me if you have any questions. I hope, this product will be helpful. If you like my product, please leave your feedback.
Parameters of the MA indicators
- TimeFrame - timeframe of the Moving Average indicators.
- Ma1Period, Ma2Period - period of the moving average, fast/slow.
- MaMethod - averaging method.
- MODE_SMA - simple averaging.
- MODE_EMA - exponential averaging.
- MODE_SMMA - smoothed averaging.
- MODE_LWMA - linear weighted averaging.
- AppliedPrice - price type.
- PRICE_CLOSE - Close price.
- PRICE_OPEN - Open price.
- PRICE_HIGH - High price for the period.
- PRICE_LOW - Low price for the period.
- PRICE_MEDIAN - Median price, (high+low)/2.
- PRICE_TYPICAL - Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.
- PRICE_WEIGHTED - weighted average price, (high+low+close+close)/4.
- Shift - shift;
- OrdersType - select the order placement type:
- StopOrder - pending Stop orders.
- LimitOrder - pending Limit orders.
- MarketOrder - market execution.
- MoneyManagement - select the trading lot calculation mode:
- Manual - manually set.
- Balance - calculated based on balance.
- Equity - calculated based on equity.
- FreeMargin - calculated based on free margin.
- Value - trade lot value.
- Multiplicator - lot multiplier for subsequent orders; if = 1, does not change.
- MaxOpenTrades - maximum number of open orders at a time.
- PriceDistance - distance the price should pass within a certain time interval.
- UpdateDistance - time in minutes, after which the data for opening positions are refreshed; if -1, not used.
- LifeTimeSignal - signal lifetime, in minutes.
- LevelsMode - select the closing mode:
- Pips - in pips.
- Money - in the deposit currency.
- Percent - in balance %.
- LevelsMethod - order closing method:
- Unidirectional - close the basket of unidirectional orders.
- Multidirectional - close the basket of oppositely directed orders.
- StopLoss - stop loss; not used if -1.
- TakeProfit - take profit; not used if -1.
- Breakeven - breakeven; not used if -1.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop; not used if -1.
- MagicNumber - EA ID, if -1 the EA will work with all orders.
- OrdersComment - comment to trades.
All my products: link