- Información general
- Discusión (4)
FIA Volitility Smurfing
This is a very popular Grid Trading Strategy that I have seen many brokers like to use the whole time. Personally, I give out further control on Time and Take profit options to make it this version EA. It is the best on trading the volatility according to traders decision on major trend and market conditions. There is no limit of trading any symbols for this EA
- No limit of trading any symbols for this EA
- Martingale design
- Slippage, spread or commission don't matter.
- Suitable for any broker and any account type which allows EA auto trading.
- Lotsize: lotsize can not be less than the minimum lot size for symbol allowed.
- Other Parameters: except Lotsize Parameters, other types of Parameters need to be an integer.
- Deposit: from $2500 or more per 0,01 lot preferred.
Change in the parameters:
According to the risk level, traders can afford with own justified parameters, the parameters could win better than the default setting. To vary the parameters of setting, this EA can also be a useful tool for daily trading or short term trade.
- LotSize - Starting lotsize of trading cycle.
- AlphaGo_ID - The magic number of EA, enables this EA to run on different symbols and time frames. By doing so, simply enter different integers.
- TakeProfitIntervals - If the trade was entered into a correct direction, it allows how many grid intervals to take profit.
- Width - The distance interval of the grid. In 5 digits trading account, 1 means 10 pips.
- spread - The expected average spread to be used while trading. 1 means 10 pips.
- slippage - The control of slippage amount while entering a trade. 1 means 1 pips.
- Starting_Time- Time control of EA allowing to open trades, it is based on trading platform time but not local time. The number should be entered is 0-24 in an integer.
- Finish_Time - Time control of EA allowing to close all trades, it is based on trading platform time but not local time. The number should be entered is 0-24 in an integer. To set both Staring time and Finish time as 0 means allow all-time trading if it is possible.
Testing Result is on EURUSD from the beginning of 2016 to April with the default setting. In the testing, the EA was running on all trading time and did not avoid any news and economic events. Traders have to adjust and test on own platforms to minimize the expected risk level and organize expected return through tradings.
This EA can be either tools or a good automatic trading solution. It is recommended to run this EA on Asian trading time.
To lower the risk level, major economic data and events release are expected to be avoided.
To suit different pairs and design a profitable strategy, the parameters should be adjusted according to market condition.