- Información general
- Comentarios (4)
- Discusión (57)
Volume Scalping DashBoard
The Volume Scalping Dashboard is a new instrument very suitable for a short-term operation and very fast.
This Expert Advisor is designed to simplify the fast reading of the charts.
The buttons with the currency names if clicked allow you to change graph quickly.
There is the possibility to enter up to 28 symbols will be analyzed according to our calculation method.
The expert is equipped with Automatic Stop loss and Take Profit in order to speed up the trading operations. It is also possible to change these values in front of the panel so very fast.
There are also automatic features breakeven and trailing stop and basketball management, these controls allow total freedom of movement.
The method by which our Dashboard research opportunities is generated from tick volume of MetaTrader, it is completely customizable and it enable you to monitor from M1 to D1.
In input you can select the TF method to use for default.
We advise you before taking a position to contextualize the signal.
With this machine you can have more symbols market under control.
We are confident that by using properly the Volume Scalping Dashboard will find good trading opportunities.
- MagicNumber = 132456789 (Max 9 digits)
- MONEY MANAGEMENT
- Lots (for every symbol)
- Targets in PIPS
- StopLoss in PIPS
- Target_Trailing in PIPS (when order reaches this target, EA moves StopLoss at actual price-Trailing Stop) (0 to not use)
- Trailing Stop in PIPS (0 to not use)
- BreakEven_At_PIPS (when order reaches this target, EA moves StopLoss at BE) (0 to not use)
- Basket_Profit (Money) EA close ALL order when DASHBOARD EQUITY is > Basket_Profit
- Basket_Loss (Money) EA close ALL order when DASHBOARD EQUITY is < Basket_Loss
- Text_Color = All rectangle and Text
- BG_Button_Color = Background colors of ALL buttons
- Button_Text_Color = Text colors of ALL buttons
- Spread_Color = Text colors of Spread
- Panel_Color = Rectangle Panel color
- Percentage_Color = Text colors of NetChange columns
Graphic objects on chart:
- BUTTON SYMBOL: button relative to symbol chosen in input (from 1 to 28 symbols)
Click on button to open relative chart under EA
- Rectangles SYMBOL
- SPREAD value for every symbol
- Up Arrow Green if there is an order BUY on this symbol
- Down Arrow Red if there is an order SELL on this symbol
- Rectangle Red if Equity for this symbol is <0
- Rectangle Green if Equity for this symbol is >0
COLORS AND SIZE SETTINGS:
Added Button_Size to resolve problems on symbols with suffix.
Defect correct: TF + doesn't increase correctly