Need for Speed
Indicatorless semi-scalper EA that works on price spikes. Does not use orders grid or Martingale. It can work with both market and pending orders. The EA uses a trailing stop loss with protective reverse pending order for the case if the price reverses. The stop loss with the reverse pending order are moved to the price at the distance of stop loss value until the stop loss of the open order reaches the breakeven level. After that the pending order is removed and the virtual trailing stop is activated.
Adapted for 4-5-digit quotes. The EA is recommended for use on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, and EURCHF. The EA opens deals in Market Execution mode. Take Profit and Stop Loss are placed after order execution and modified in accordance with the EA settings. VSP is required for flawless operation, minimum deposit is 100 units of the base currency. Timeframe does not matter.
Expert Advisor Optimization
In order to configure the EA entries, it is necessary to optimize the following parameters:
- Step – Price movement rate, specified in points, the recommended values are from 4 to 20 points with a step of 1;
- TimeStep – The recommended timer values are from 10 to 30 seconds with a step of 1.
The other parameters are optimized to the trader's needs.
- Step – price movement rate, specified in points;
- TimeStep – timer to measure the price movement rate, specified in seconds;
- AutoLot – automatic trading lot calculation depending on the balance. Not used if set to 0;
- Lot – traded lot if AutoLot = 0;
- TakeProfit – take profit in points;
- StopLoss – initial stop loss in points;
- TrailingStopLoss – enable trailing stop loss point by point up to the breakeven level;
- SendStopLossOrder – enable placing a protective stop-order in case of a price reversal;
- TrailingStop – the number of points to start trailing stop;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step;
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- Reverse – enable reversing the positions, that is, instead of buy open sell, and vice versa;
- DrawInfo – display information on the chart;
- Language – select the language to display the information on the chart:
- _English – English;
- _Русский – Russian;
- TextColor – text color.