DiTrades Expert Advisor is based on the custom indicator DiTrends.
Entry points are determined using values of the DiTrends indicator. Positions are closed when reaching specified profit and loss levels.
- Period Main - Period Main input parameter of the DiTrends indicator;
- Period Signal - Period Signal input parameter of the DiTrends indicator;
- Stop Loss - loss fixing level in points;
- Take Profit - profit fixing level in points;
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot value;
- Variable Lot - variable lot as a percentage of the free margin.
The screenshots demonstrate the backtesting results. The backtesting was conducted for the period from 2013.01.07 to 2013.11.30 on EURUSD and M30 timeframes using the "Every tick" option. The Expert Advisor was set to a fixed lot of 0.1, stop loss of 700 points, take profit of 350 points, Period Main was set to 48, Period Signal to 28, spread to 20.
The trailing mechanisms works as follows:
- If the Trailing Stop parameter is set to zero, the option is disabled.
- If Trailing Stop is less than Stop Loss, the mechanism is enabled as soon as the position profit exceeds or equal to the Trailing Stop value.
- In other cases the trailing mechanism is enabled as soon as an order is placed.
It allows using several EAs on the same account simultaneously or trade manually while using the EA (Magic Number of orders placed manually is zero).