Mjollnir System X
As you know the market is in constant motion. The movement direction of which is very difficult to predict. But difficult does not mean impossible! The Expert Advisor places one pending Buy_Stop and one Sell_Stop orders in each direction at the distance of level points (input parameter) from the Bid and Ask market prices, respectively. Every time the price changes by precision points (input parameter) the EA moves the pending orders at the distance of level points from the market price (example: if precision=0 , the EA moves the orders every new tick, precision=3 the EA moves the orders only when the market price changes by the value of 3 or more points from the previous price change. This function is made only to lighten the load on your computer when testing the expert. When trading on an account with quotes rounded to 4 digits, the recommended value of precision=1, 5 digits precision=10. The EA includes a custom indicator which analyses the market situation and blocks the relocation of orders during a moment of high probability of strong price movements.
The maximum deposit growth is reached when using the TrallingStop (input parameter) function. When a pending order becomes open order, the TrallingStop function moves the TakeProfit of the order at the distance of TrallingStop points. When trading on an account with quotes rounded to 4 digits, the recommended value of TrallingStop is from 10 points, 5 digits TrallingStop from 100 points. Or you can simply use the TakeProfit and StopLoss (input parameters) 4 digits from 10 points, 5 digits 100 points.
The Risk parameter (input parameter) allows to automatically recalculate the opening volume of the order.
- TakeProfit - TakeProfit level in points (when using TrallingStop, the value of TakeProfit can be set to 10000 points);
- StopLoss - StopLoss level;
- Lots - trade opening volume;
- Risk - parameter that increases the trade volume (value 0 disables the parameter, value 10 increases the Lots by 10 times) ;
- level - the distance from the market price to the Buy_Stop and Sell_Stop pending orders opening level in points;
- precision - frequency of pending order trailing (value 0 moves the pending orders with each minimal change of the market price);
- TrailingStop - the distance in points to trail the open position (value 10 trails the TakeProfit at the distance of 10 points from the market price);
- Magic_10 - magic number of the Buy_Stop order;
- Magic_10s - magic number of the Sell_Stop order;
Recommended values of the input parameters on 4 digits:
- TakeProfit = 1000 (when using the TrallingStop), 10 without using the TrallingStop
- StopLoss = 10;
- Lots = 0,1;
- Risk = 10 ;
- level = 10;
- precision = 1;
- TrallingStop = 10;
Recommended values of the input parameters on 5 digits:
- TakeProfit = 10000 (when using the TrallingStop), 10 without using the TrallingStop
- StopLoss = 100;
- Lots = 0,1;
- Risk = 10 ;
- level = 100;
- precision = 10;
- TrallingStop = 100;
The strategy works on virtually any pair and any time-frame. It was tested on EURUSD.