RSI Signal AM
This indicator is an interpretation of the Relative Strength Index (RSI) following the price of an oscillator ranging between 0 and 100.
Describing Relative Strength Index, J. W. Wilder recommended using its 14-period version.
Since then, the 9-period and 25-period Relative Strength Index indicators have also gained popularity.
RSI Signal AM displays overbuy/oversold zone entry/exit point prices, as well as RSI crossing the middle point between the overbuy/oversold zones.
- RSIPer ( >0) - period of the RSI indicator;
- RSIPrice - price used in calculation of the RSI indicator;
- Level oversold (0 - 100) - level for oversold area;
- Level overbuy (0 - 100) - level for overbought area;
- Exit_from_oversold_or_overbuy - signal when leaving the overbought or oversold area;
- Entrance_to_oversold_or_overbuy - signal when entering the overbought or oversold area;
- Intersection_of_the_middle - signal when crossing the middle between the overbought or oversold areas;
- IndBarsCount (>-1) - number of bars the indicator is displayed on;
- Alerts - show a dialog box containing user data;
- Text_BUY - custom text for buy signals;
- Text_SELL - custom text for sell signals;
- Send_Mail - sends an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window;
- Subject - subject of the email;
- Send_Notification - sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.