Martingale EnvBBstoch trades by signals of Envelopes, Bollinger Bands (BB) and Stochastic Oscillator .
The trading volume used for opening positions depends on the following parameters Max_order_1_to_5, Risk_Money_SL or Risk_Percent_Balans_SL, SL_Daily_0_to_30 or SL_Points. To set a fixed lot for the first position, you need to adjust Risk_Money_SL and SL_Points parameters and set SL_Daily_0_to_30=0 and Risk_Percent_Balans_SL=0.
The EA is optimized for EURUSD 0_00001, M30. Attach it to a chart and allow automated trading. But with proper settings it is also appropriate for any time frame and any instrument.
- Magic Uses 10 - magic number is assigned to the first trade, further trades will have Magic_index+n, where n is a number of open positions.
- Spred Max - maximum spread if the current spread is lower than Spred Max, trading is performed;
- Max order 1 to 5 - maximum number of open positions but not greater than 5. Martingale is applied;
- Risk Money SL - amount of money you can lose if stop loss triggers. The risk is calculated as a maximum value between Risk_money_SL and Risk_Percent_Balans_SL;
- Risk Percent Balans SL - percentage of risk of the deposit balance. The risk is calculated as a maximum value between Risk_money_SL and Risk_Percent_Balans_SL and used for calculating an autolot. If Risk_Percent_Balans_SL=0, the autolot is disabled;
- Profit Percent Risk - percentage of desired profit of Risk_money_SL or Risk_Percent_Balans_SL when closing a position;
- Percent K Period - %K period of the Stochastic Oscillator indicator;
- Percent D Period - %D period of the Stochastic Oscillator indicator;
- Slowing - parameter of Stochastic Oscillator slowing;
- Stoch Noise 0 to 50 - levels of the Stoch indicator noise are changed from 0 to 50: Upper _level=100-Stoch_Noise_0_to_50, Lower _level=0+Stoch_Noise_0_to_50;
- Period EnvBB - period of Bollinger Bands and Envelopes;
- Filter Deviat Env - Envelopes deviation (0 - filter is disabled);
- Filter Deviat BB - Bollinger Bands deviation (0 - filter is disabled);
- BE Points - modification of stop loss to breakeven, points;
- TS Points - modification of stop loss, points;
- SL Points - stop loss in points calculated as a maximum value between SL_Daily_0_to_30 and SL_Points, ifSL_Points=0, stop loss is placed by SL_Daily_0_to_30;
- SL Daily 0 to 30 - stop loss of daily High and Low levels is changed from 0 to 30, calculated as a maximum value between SL_Daily_0_to_30 and SL_Points, if SL_Daily_0_to_30=0, stop loss is placed by SL_Points;
- EnvBB Strategy Rebound - activation of the Rebound trading strategy by EnvBB;
- EnvBB Strategy Breakdown - activation of the Breakthrough trading strategy by EnvBB;
- Stoch Strategy Corridor - activation of the Corridor trading strategy by Stoch;
- Stoch Strategy Outside - activation of the Outside trading strategy by Stoch;
- Stoch Strategy Trend - activation of the Trend trading strategy by Stoch;
- Stoch Strategy Level - activation of the Level trading strategy by Stoch;
- Independent Trade - enables/disables the mode of simultaneous independent trading for Buy and Sell. If set to true, independent Buy and Sell trading is performed;
- Close Position Reverse - closes positions regardless the profit when a signal about trend change appears;
- Trade Opening Prices - enables/disables trading by open prices. If set to false, trading is performed on every tick.
To assure correct operation of the EA you need to determine a trading product, time frame and parameters yourself!
- Added new Martingale_Trading_Signals parameter which enables the function of trading martingale orders by signals of Stochastic;
- Added function of trading with all disabled signals of indicators;
- Improved algorithm of placing positions by martingale;
- We have slightly changed some parameters' names to enhance comprehension.
-EnvBB_Strategy_Breakdown = true;
-EnvBB_Strategy_Rebound = true.
2)Added a new function: if "SL_Points=0", stop loss is placed by parameters of EnvBB indicators;
3)Added a new function: if "Percent_K_Period greater than Period_EnvBB", the EnvBB period is set by parameters of Percent_K_Period.