IQ AUTO TRADER - Moderate Version
$$$$ % 100 Gain in each trade $$$$
In moderate Forex trading, it is attempt to minimize the risk by trading two pairs with the moderate draw down. Moderate investors tend to make lower profits but get more stability in the portfolio. They are somewhat protected against the volatility of the FOREX market.
- Trades on its own – 100%, no human supervision needed -ever!
- Trades on two pair currency such as: EURUSD, and GBPUSD.
- Sets protective stop loss levels as well as profit target automatically.
- Dynamic fuzzy logic controller strategy use for trading based on market behavior.
- Plug and Trade: Just download and you are ready to go! Easy, newbie-proof, 5 minutes, completely automated, really simple installation!
- The Moderate Strategy: The robot becomes very active, when markets show high volatility normally during the London session. The robot does not trade when there is choppy and locked in a narrow range between the closing of the European trading session and the beginning of the Asian session.
- Money Management: The Money Management function controls the size of your orders automatically. The lots size of your trades is calculated from risk settings as a percentage of the available balance in your trading account. As your account grows, so do the size of your trades, automatically.
- Take Profit orders are calculated dynamically and sent to the broker in real time, to maximize potential profit in different market conditions.
- Stop Loss orders are automatically placed to protect every trade. They are sent to your broker together with the opening order
- Trailing Stops are triggered automatically as soon as the trade shows profit. They are meant to avoid unnecessary exposure to the volatile markets.
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXChoice-Classic Live" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|0.00 × 1|
|1.00 × 4|
|1.47 × 19|
|2.62 × 117|
|7.00 × 6|
|8.00 × 12|
|8.55 × 11|
|9.33 × 6|