The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "IceFX-Server" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
If you have never subscribed to mql5.com signals before, be sure to check out this article:
When subscribing to my NorthEastWay signal, keep in mind the following things.
1. Target average signal yield 150% — 250% per year. But deviations are possible, both up and down. The expected drawdown is no more than 80%.
2. The deposit for copying the signal must be at least $600.
3. The leverage on your account should be at the level of 1:200 or more. Otherwise, the mql5 signaling service will copy signals in a smaller proportion and your profitability will be less than that of my signal.
4. At my signal, trading is not conducted all the time. If there is a slight volatility in the market, then it may not be within 2-4 trading days. This is normal.
5. When my signal trades, many finely trades are simultaneously opened on the account. This allows you to diversify trading entries and exits from the market.
6. To receive signals, you need your MT4 terminal to work 24/7 or you need to rent a VPS server. Don't forget this, it's very important!
7. The following currency pairs are traded on the signal: AUDNZD, NZDCAD, AUDCAD.