|Symbol||Gross Profit, USD||Loss, USD||Profit, USD|
|Symbol||Gross Profit, pips||Loss, pips||Profit, pips|
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open position during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed position using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each position as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "Teletrade-Sharp ECN" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
Sharptrade is a combination of Manual Trading and Automated Trading System with a medium risk trading multi currencies
Expected profit 30-60% a month with risk of a controllable margin stop* out 2-3 times every year.
Suggested set up: ICMarkets 1:500 leverage (minimum) ECN account with New York Based VPS, with a ping lower than 5ms.
Minimum deposit: $250
I personally trade and follow Sharptrade account in order to adapt it to the current market conditions to avoid most of the uneasy situations.
Sharptrade subscribers receive money management advice and news updates, helping them to adapt their investment profile to ever changing market.
STRATEGY for maximum safety and long term profitability:
1. Divide your available capital in 4 parts and invest in this signal the 1/4 of it (signal funds).
2. Keep your 3/4 back up funds in a different account.
3. Withdraw your profits every Friday afternoon.
4. After each withdrawal divide all your available capital (back up funds + signal funds + withdrawn funds) in 4 parts and start fresh with the 1/4.
5. When a margin stop out* occurs (and will occur at some point) don't panic, divide all your remaining capital (back up funds + signal funds) in 4 parts and start again with the 1/4.
6. Repeat this process and you will be in profit.
* when a margin stop out occurs, maximum drawdown will reach 85%, but its all part of the money management strategy, because -85% for the 1/4 of capital is equal to -21% for the entire capital.
Forex trading involves a high degree of risk (including the loss of your entire investment):
Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Do not trade unless you understand the risks.
Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
Results may vary depending on broker, VPS provider and MT4 settings.
By subscribing, you acknowledge you have fully read and agree with MQL5.com Signal Rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules