|Symbol||Gross Profit, USD||Loss, USD||Profit, USD|
|Symbol||Gross Profit, pips||Loss, pips||Profit, pips|
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "ICMarkets-Live12" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
The most important thing what you have to know in advance before you decide to join or not to my signal:
- The basic of my strategy is supply/demand levels and trendline breakout,
- LONG TERM SIGNAL so I won`t stop to provide my signals in a few years,
- No grid or martingale style trading,
- I don`t use any expert advisors or robots,
- 100% manual trades,
- I trade on H2 chart only,
- No *SL or TP used so we can avoid any stop hunt manipulation,
- I open and close the trades when I get the signal to open or close them,
- Continuous trades. For example: as soon as I close a sell EUR/USD I open a buy EUR/USD straight away.
*I use only a 1000 pips SL with all of my trades to protect our balance from an extreme big market move
Required balance between: $/£100-1000
What I can promise is a nice profit at the end of every single month.
Thank you for joining also for your trust and support!
Welcome once again in my team and happy growing with us!