The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "ICMarkets-Live04" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
THIS SIGNAL HAS A FREE VERSION: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/475695
Hello, here is Murilo Voznak from Brazil and I would introduce you to Curinga Forex Signals.
My strategy aims to provide a monthly return of 7-15% through opportunities based on technical analysis of the global currency market. What you can expect:
- A lot of Day Trading
- 1 to 2% Risk/trade
- I calculated my Lot Size based on distance of Stop Loss, so each position has different size that will end in a 1% to 2% risk per trade)
- No limit on simultaneous operations
- Risk/Return of 2:1% most of time
- I usually open my trades during London sessions and close it during New York session. But I recommend a VPS for not having big issues on that.
To copy the trades and maintain the same performance of our strategy we suggest:
 True ECN Account | MT4 | Leverage 1: 200
Spread and costs of Market Makers and non ECN brokers can drastically reduce the result of my trades so I suggest a True ECN broker (personally I prefer IC Markets)
 $ 1.000 DEPOSIT
My target is 7% to 15% monthly returns. Investments smaller than that could not have the expect net return after paying signal fee and VPS costs.
- Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/curingaeconomico
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/murilovoznak/
The size of the position of each of your trades will be calculated automatically by your Metatrader when hiring the Copy Trading service and by changing the proportional risk parameters indicated by MQL5 you are at your own risk, since our strategy uses the initial
parameters explained above.