|Symbol||Gross Profit, USD||Loss, USD||Profit, USD|
|Symbol||Gross Profit, pips||Loss, pips||Profit, pips|
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "OANDA-v20 Live-1" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
- typical recovery time: 2-3 months
- stop loss is always automatically trailed in the direction of the trend, never against it, unless I interfere
- the SL calculation is based on detected clusters of S/R
- take profit is set only when there's an obvious S/R cluster nearby. Otherwise only a trailing SL is used to protect profits. Additionally, I may set a reasonable TP manually.
- the EA opens multiple trades at the same time with a maximal capital usage of ~80%. For your own good: please don't multiply my trades, otherwise you risk some trades not being open, higher drawdown or even a margin call
- minimal starting capital is 600 Euros. 1200 is recommended.
2) a pending order with a low risk is set near the SL in order to leverage a chance, that the price will bounce off the area of SL. The probability of this happening is low, but the potential reward is large enough to consider.
The EA operates at the beginning of the week, joining the emerging trends. Most trades end up hitting either a TP or a SL. The remaining ones are trailed until the end of the week. Because of the week start operation, the recommended time to subscribe is each Sunday afternoon, GMT.
Let's hunt down some pips!
Explanation of the sudden balance change on the 06.09.2017:
I was forced to temporarily transfer the money away from the account, because of a software bug, that made the terminal open a trade on every bar. I couldn't access my terminal, because I was at work, so that's all what I could have done to stop opening the trades. After returning home, I fixed the cause of the bug, then created a "kill switch" that would stop all trading activity when enabled, if anything like this ever happens again. Lastly I transfered the money back to the main account.
The latest drawdown was within my declared limits and was confirmed by backtesting, which also gives a clue that the backtest confirms possible future gains, like those in the past.