DESCRIPTION OF THE TRADING ROBOT DIVER PROFIT EURUSD SERIES
Trading robots of DiverProfit EURUSD series are fully automated and require no user settings or adjustments.
Paying a one-month rent for a trading robot, you receive a fully optimized and customized trading algorithm.
After the installation of a DiverProfit EURUSD trading robot on the trading platform MetaTrader5, you only need to choose the size of a trading lot in “LOT” robot settings relative to your trading deposit size.
Trading robots of DiverProfit EURUSD series are based on the system without indicators. Their algorithm does not allow to use the function of adding trading volume to an unprofitable or profitable position. The algorithm also does not incorporate the function of partial position liquidation. The algorithm of DiverProfit EURUSD trading robots is based on mathematical laws only.
This algorithm has the following functions:
- Automatic detection of the most active market stage within the trading session and position opening in the liquid market only,
- Automatic position opening and support in accordance with the algorithm, as well as issuing of a “Stop Loss” order,
- Automatic position closing and removal of all active orders in case of entering into the “trading flat” market phase,
- Automatic position closing and removal of all active orders at reaching of the intraday “PROFIT” value incorporated into the calculation function of the trading robot algorithm,
- Automatic position closing and removal of all active orders at the trading day end. The trading robot does not carry over positions to the next trading day,
- Automatic position closing and removal of all active orders if, for some reasons, a position is opened without a protective “Stop Loss” order,
- Automatic position closing and removal of all active orders if, for some reasons, the operation of a protective “Stop Loss” order fails,
- Automatic balance calculation by the variables “PROFIT” and “LOSS”, position liquidation, and removal of all active orders in case of deviation above the allowable value in the trading robot algorithm,
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open position during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed position using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each position as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "AlfaForex-Real" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|0.00 × 2|
|0.11 × 9|
|0.42 × 12|
|0.48 × 138|
|1.36 × 42|
|1.60 × 5|
|2.22 × 67|
|7.50 × 2|
|7.69 × 26|
|9.00 × 10|
|10.20 × 5|
|20.00 × 1|