Hello traders,

Welcome to profitable signal Gold Plant.

Trading mode:

It is a well known fact, that 95% of traders lose their money. An easy way to be among the rest 5% of profitable traders is to be unlike others in your manner of trading.

My trading strategy based on features analytics, volumes and Oanda sentiment so most of trades opened against the market crowd.

In addition, there is fully automated system for asian session.

Risk is set to 3-6% per one trade (according to market condition).

Expected monthly profit: 25-50%

Actual monthly profit: Not limited (according to currency movement)

Feel free to contact me, if you need any help or question about this signal.

I am always happy to assist you.

Subscribe and let's make money together!

Dmitriy.

  • Growth
  • Equity
  • Balance
  • Risks
  • Distribution
  • Slippage
  • Reviews (1)
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
YTD
Total:
Trades: 743
Profit Trades: 474 (63.79%)
Loss Trades: 269 (36.20%)
Best trade: 518.05 USD
Worst trade: -710.18 USD
Gross Profit: 32039.99 USD (176758 pips)
Gross Loss: -23218.49 USD (68333 pips)
Maximum consecutive wins: 18 (894.92 USD)
Maximal consecutive profit: 1686.25 USD (8)
Sharpe Ratio: 0.10
Trading activity: 76.30%
Max deposit load: 52.97%
Recovery Factor: 3.03
Long Trades: 319 (42.93%)
Short Trades: 424 (57.07%)
Profit Factor: 1.38
Expected Payoff: 11.87 USD
Average Profit: 67.59 USD
Average Loss: -86.31 USD
Maximum consecutive losses: 7 (-573.92 USD)
Maximal consecutive loss: -1763.32 USD (5)
Monthly growth: 38.32%
Annual Forecast: 464.92%
Best trade: 518.05 USD
Maximum consecutive wins: 18 (894.92 USD)
Maximal consecutive profit: 1686.25 USD (8)
Worst trade: -710.18 USD
Maximum consecutive losses: 7 (-573.92 USD)
Maximal consecutive loss: -1763.32 USD (5)
Drawdown by balance:
Absolute: 89.46 USD
Maximal: 2906.70 USD (59.18%)
Relative drawdown:
By Balance: 58.59% (2906.70 USD)
By Equity: 55.03% (2578.82 USD)

MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs

Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.

No data
No data

Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.

Symbol Deals Sell Buy
GBPUSD 256
EURUSD 197
USDCAD 154
USDJPY 45
GBPCAD 18
AUDUSD 17
EURCHF 14
EURGBP 10
USDCHF 9
GBPCHF 6
XAUUSD 6
XAGUSD 6
USDMXN 3
NZDUSD 1
GBPJPY 1
255075100125150175200225250275300
255075100125150175200225250275300
255075100125150175200225250275300

The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "Alpari-Pro.ECN" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.

Pepperstone-04
0.00 × 3
ATCBrokers-Live 1
0.00 × 3
FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server
0.00 × 1
Pepperstone-Edge06
0.17 × 18
Alpari-Pro.ECN
0.36 × 743
ICMarkets-Live06
0.40 × 20
Exness-Real3
0.40 × 162
WhoTrades-Real2
0.45 × 22
MiltonMarkets-Live
0.47 × 19
GCI-Live
0.50 × 6
GlobalFinInterflow-Asia 1
0.54 × 119
ICMarkets-Live02
0.59 × 27
AxioryAsia-02Live
0.72 × 400
TradersWay-Live
0.82 × 65
Pepperstone-Edge03
0.83 × 6
Tickmill-Live
1.12 × 236
BJPuhuizhongzhi-Live
1.16 × 57
ICMarkets-Live05
1.33 × 36
RoboForex-ECN
1.36 × 188
VARIANSE-Main
1.72 × 29
KTM-Live
1.88 × 17
Eightcap-Real
2.45 × 96
Pepperstone-Demo02
2.57 × 269
ForexTimeFXTM-Standard
2.64 × 33
AdmiralMarkets-Live2
2.72 × 287
26 more... To see trades in realtime, please log in or register
Average rating:
dkeru
29
2016.12.18 22:39 
 

WOW! Keep doing the good job, well done!!!

To see trades in realtime, please log in or register