The Expert Advisor has been created for trading on accounts with the deposit of more than 10,000$.
Uses M1 timeframe.
Trades all currency pairs!
Check if your broker supports hedging, cince the EA uses the hedging option.
The EA will enter Buy and Sell positions simultaneously with preset stop-loss and take-profit orders, and it will increase orders: 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.03 0.06 0.09 0.12 0.15 0.21 0.27 0.33 0.39 0.45 0.55 0.65 0.75 0.88 1.01 1.14 1.29 for the initial lot of 0.01
If the price goes in the opposite direction, the EA will open a hedging order and will close the one with a larger profit and the rest following the principle of averaging.
- Exit = false - if enabled, open orders will be managed; once they are closed no new orders will be opened.
- LotStart = 0.01 - lot multiplier applied to the initial lot in order to open the next one.
- SL = 5000 - Stop Loss
- TP_LotK7 = 30 - the breakeven level for a bunch of 7 orders + 30 points.
- TP_LotK8_LotK13 = 20 - the breakeven level for a bunch of 13 orders + 20 points.
- TP_LotK14 = 10 - the breakeven level for a bunch of 14 orders + 10 points.
- Step1_3=100 - orders 1-3 are opened with a minimum step of 100 points.
- Step4_6=200 - minimum step between orders.
- Step7_8=300 - minimum step between orders.
- Step9_12=400 - minimum step between orders.
- Step13=500 - minimum step between orders.
- Hedge = true - enable/disable the hedging option.
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "AxiTrader-US02-Live" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|0.33 × 3|
|0.69 × 36|
|2.00 × 1|
|15.00 × 1|
|18.00 × 5|