I used money management strategy, sure win with proper risk management. 98% win.
- Trade is conducted on major currency pairs.
- Expected yield 10-15% per month.
- Maintain Drawdown of 15-25%
- Maximum drawdown 30% (Now the risk is reduced)
- At the end of the month, the profit is derived.
- The balance will be maintained of $10,000.
- The minimum deposit $ 100. I suggest best is $ 500 and above.
- Semi Auto strategy.
- Broker any of your own choice. Preferred RoboForex
Those member please refer my personal website :
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "VIBHSFinancialLtd-Main" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.