Copy Winning Trades EURUSD FX Choice Signal
In this signal I have put together the best strategy on an Expert Adviser that combines:
- Scalping/Hedging Strategy
- Steady profits using RSI and Bollinger Bands Support and Resistance
- Smart Break Even Recovery Strategy For Losing Trades (No Stop Loss Needed By Using Small Lot Size)
- Trades Only On EURUSD
- When you are setting up the signal make sure to UNCHECK the copy TP and SL box in signal settings in Metatrader 4 Platform.
- Make sure you select to use 95% of deposit on signal settings.
- When Trades Stay In Negative For An Extended Time Please Be PATIENT, The Robot Waits Until The Market Reverses and Closes the Trades Either In Profit Or Break Even.
- Withdrawing Funds During a Drawdown is NOT Recommended, It Can Cause Trades to Close in Negative and Reopen. I Recommend to Only Withdraw From Your Account When There are no Open Trades.
- Minimum Recommended Account Balance To Start Is 500 USD.
- This Signal Trades Low Lot Sizes To Keep Drawdown Low and Safe.
****This signal does not work with FIFO Regulated Brokers****
- Trades 0.01 Lots Per Every 700-800 USD In Your Account (Very Safe Lot Size)
- Maximum Number Of Open Trades is 10 To Keep Drawdown Low
- Use An ECN Broker With Low Spreads and High Leverage
- Trades Only On The Trusted and Stable EURUSD Currency
- This Signal Has Proven Itself To Do Well Under Any Market Conditions Including BREXIT and the U.S. Presidential Election and Innaguration
Please read carefully the article on how to copy signals.
If you subscribe to the signal please message me to congratulate you and help you configure it. Thank You.
Thank You For Considering This Signal and Please Message Me If You Have Any Questions. Happy Trading! :D
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXChoice-Pro Live" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|0.33 × 18|
|0.53 × 1332|