Welcome to my signal, feel free to join.
Some facts to my trading:
- inital balance is about 3000 €, i recommend to use the same or at least the half when copying the signal. I will keep the balance at this level, so after some profits I withdraw the balance to 3000 €
- initial lot-size is mostly 0.02 or 0.03, never higher than 0.05
- the trading is manually, only profit-levels will be managed by ea in some cases
- if the market moves against my direction, i will open bigger positions at resistance or support levels (yes, you can call it martingale, but it works for me :))
- so I don't use any stoploss !!!
- the goal is to finish each day in profit (in some situations it will be necessary to hold positions over night and even over weekend, but i try to avoid this)
- i also try to avoid beeing in market, when big news like rating decisions are coming - after that i like trading the corrections of big movements using fibonacci in combination with support and resistance levels
- because of the strategy a drawdown of approximately 40% can happen, in this situations we have to keep cool! in this situations the risk will increase of course, please keep this in mind!
- furthermore i recommend to use the same broker as me, to reduce slippage - i am using a true ecn account at ICMarkets
Best regards so far,
if you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me. :)
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "ICMarkets-Live04" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|0.00 × 1|
|0.22 × 449|
|0.43 × 75|
|0.52 × 9283|
|0.55 × 40|
|0.73 × 54231|
|0.74 × 85269|
|0.76 × 4223|
|0.82 × 13331|
|0.89 × 1504|
|0.89 × 1445|
|0.93 × 4451|
|0.95 × 3729|
|1.00 × 13|
|1.06 × 355|
|1.13 × 1759|
|1.13 × 126|
|1.18 × 60410|
|1.18 × 10659|
|1.24 × 249|
|1.45 × 1001|
|1.47 × 36|
|1.56 × 1003|
|1.57 × 377|
|1.58 × 5153|