Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "VantageAU-Live 1" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
1. The entrance amount of this signal is US $10,000, and the minimum transaction unit is 0.1 . It is suggested that the signal subscriber’s account amount is no less than US $5,000.
2. The trading time is fixed to 8 am to 23 pm Beijing time. It is suggested that subscribers keeping on line during this time period.
3. The object of transaction of this signal is as follows: XAUASD,EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,USDCAD,USDJPY,USDCHF,EURGBP,
4. This signal adds 2 lots points extra commission. It is ensured the subscriber’s transaction cost is not higher than the signal.
5. This signal promises that deal in every Trading Day and every transaction will be handled by professional experts manually.
6. This signal is committed to pursuing long-term and stable profits.
7. This signal is provided by Haizheng working office.
8. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact QQ account 2262247320 or WeChat account haizheng090.