Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXOpen-ECN Live Server" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|0.00 × 6|
|0.00 × 5|
|0.00 × 2|
|0.00 × 13|
|0.00 × 4|
|0.07 × 15|
|0.13 × 15|
|0.18 × 34|
|0.24 × 1119|
|0.25 × 441|
|0.30 × 2317|
|0.31 × 351|
|0.33 × 214|
|0.34 × 263|
|0.35 × 48|
|0.38 × 13|
|0.45 × 191|
|0.47 × 121|
|0.49 × 1157|
|0.50 × 490|
|0.53 × 80|
|0.59 × 167|
|0.61 × 36|
|0.75 × 4|
|0.82 × 213|
Thanks for your interest on signal Chronicity.
Chronicity Description and important points:
1) This manual signal is based on pure technical analysis and NOT gambling, martingale, dreams, emotions, visions, scalping, chance, greed etc.
Markets are continuously monitored in order to spot the desired trade setup.
2) Opened trades are followed up and monitored closely. Trades will be closed at the right time whether manually or by TP/SL and not by other factors (e.g. personal request, emotions, love, tornado, earthquake, elections, war etc.). Sometimes trailing stops might be used (signal is running on a VPS).
3) Trading frequency is dependent to market situation and might range from several times a day to only once a week. SO FOLLOWERS MUST BE PATIENT WITH THIS REGARDS. Meanwhile do not forget that markets are continuously monitored even if there are no open trades. This is called “Watchful Waiting”.
All Forex pairs (symbols) provided by my broker (FXopen ECN live) plus silver and gold will be monitored and might be traded.
4) The overall trading volume (simultaneous opened lots) is dependent to market situation but generally (not always) max cumulative lot size is 0.2 lots for every 1000$ of balance. For example if our balance is 6000 $ the SUM of the volumes(lots) of the currently opened trades will not pass 1.2 lots.
5) Trade volume is often broke down into smaller trades in order to have better control over them (e.g. 3 trades with 0.02 lots instead of only one 0.06 lots trade).
Trades might also be opened at different levels (2,4,10 or more levels) when the trade setup goes in extension mode.
I personally do not consider this as GRID although apparently it seems to be so.
Why not grid? because it is based on a specific analysis. However you can consider it as a GRID strategy before joining so you can stratify the risk !
6) Don't forget that getting the trade right only matters for about 30 percent! What is extremely more important is Capital Management and Emotional control!! The latter two are far more important than just getting the trade right! In better words getting the trade right is one thing and making profit out of it SOMETHINGELSE !
7) MOST IMPORTANTLY! Trading involves risk. This signal is not different. It did not come from the skies or another planet. Past performance is not indicative of future. Do not invest the money that you cannot afford to lose. Anything is possible even at a blink. So be vigilant and wise. Do not RUSH. Do not hurry. Take your time and then join a signal. There is nothing to lose, there are always opportunities out there. So be safe.
Be sure that this signal will do its best and put in most effort in order to achieve best possible outcomes.
8) Recommended to have minimum deposit of 50 % of my live up to date balance.
9) Maximum expected Drawdown is 40-45 %. However it will not be a hard stop !! meaning that I will not necessarily close all trades if we reach such DD. Instead i might implement other strategies to overcome such situation.
We might never reach such big drawdown (40-45%) but
a 10-20 % drawdown can be quite frequent on this signal !
** IF you can not be patient, IF you can not tolerate drawdown, IF you can not accept loss:
THIS SIGNAL IS PROBABLY NOT APPROPRIATE FOR YOU ! SORRY! **
10) This Signal does not have any OBLIGATORY rules. All mentioned points are just guidelines to achieve the best results ! they are not and will not be restrictions/obligation for my trading. By joining this signal you are accepting the risks and responsibility for the results. This is just to be transparent and clear!
Remember that this signal will do its best and put max effort in order to achieve best possible results (as safe as possible) !!
(Expected monthly growth ~ 10%)
2nd April 2017: Check out my NEW PAMM account:
Thank you all for your attention,
Happy trading & all the best
Chronicity Signal Provider