Thank you for your interest on signal Chronicity.
Chronicity Description and important points:
1) This signal is based on pure technical analysis and NOT gambling, martingale, dreams, emotions, visions, scalping, hedging, chance, greed etc. Market is continuously monitored in order to spot the desired trade and opening it.
2) For each and every trade there will usually (not always) be a pre-specified calculated SL and or TP however they are subject to change according to market situation (previously opened trades are followed up and the SL/TP are not hard stops !). Trade will be closed only by TP/SL (although invisible sometime) and not by other factors (e.g. personal request, emotions, love, tornado, earthquake, elections, war etc.). Sometimes trailing stops are used too (signal is running on VPS too)!
3) Trading frequency is dependent to market situation and might range from several times a day to only once a week. SO FOLLOWERS MUST BE PATIENT WITH REGARDS TO THIS. Meanwhile do not forget that markets are continuously monitored even if there are no open trades. This is called “Watchful Waiting”.
4) Trading volume is dependent to markets but generally (not always) max lot size is 0.2 lots for every 1000 $ of balance (or equity when equity is lower than the balance) UNLESS previously opened trades have a SL in profit area (in this situation volume limit might be passed). SL and/or TP are usually calculated for each trade and there is no pre-specified limit. For one trade it might be calculated 1000 pips and for another might be only 10 pips. SO beware a trade might not be closed for a long time or maybe not closed after big pips in loss until the right time comes (analysis shows us to close). However the risk is tried to be adjusted with changing trade volume/frequency.
5) Trade volume is often broke down in smaller trade volumes for better control over them (e.g. 3 trades with 0.03 lots instead of only one 0.09 lots trade). Trades might also be opened in pieces at different levels (2,4,10 or more levels) when the trade setup goes in extension mode. I do not consider this as GRID although apparently it seems to be. Some might still consider it GRID but i do not because it is based on specific analysis. However call it whatever you want. In fact consider it extreme GRID/GAMBLING strategy before joining so you can stratify the risk !
6) Don't forget that getting the trade right only matters for about 30 percent! What is extremely more important is Capital Management and Emotional control!! The latter two are far more important than just getting the trade right! In better words getting the trade right is one thing and making profit out of it SOMETHINGELSE!
7) MOST IMPORTANTLY! Trading involves risk. This signal is not different. It did not come from the skies or another planet. Past performance is not indicative of future. Do not invest the money that you cannot afford to lose. Anything is possible even at a blink. So be vigilant and wise. Do not RUSH. Do not hurry. Take your time and then join a signal. There is nothing to lose, there are always opportunities out there. So be safe. However be sure that this signal will do its best and put in most effort in order to achieve best possible outcomes.
8) Do not open previously opened trades on the day you join the signal UNLESS you know what you are doing (or simply consult with signal provider)
9) Recommended to have minimum deposit of 50 % of my live up to date balance.
10) There will be no max drawdown limit ! it is up to the follower to adjust his/her own max acceptable drawdown before joining according to their own risk calculations. But I recommend to easily accept 40-45 % drawdown before acting (i.e. start closing trades). We might never reach such big drawdown (40-45%) but a 10-20 % drawdown can be quite frequent on this signal ! Please do NOT JOIN if you can not be patient ! Do not join if you can not tolerate drawdowns ! Do not join if you can not accept loss !
11) This Signal does not have any OBLIGATORY rules. All mentioned points are just guidelines to achieve the best results ! they are not and will not be restrictions/obligation for my trading. This is just to be transparent and clear ! Remember that I will do my best and put the most effort in order to get the best possible outcomes (as safe as possible) !! please do not forget that !
(Expected monthly growth ~ 10%)
Thank you all for your attention,
Happy trading & all the best
Chronicity Signal Provider
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXOpen-ECN Live Server" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|0.00 × 2|
|0.07 × 15|
|0.18 × 34|
|0.23 × 1088|
|0.28 × 334|
|0.33 × 1742|
|0.35 × 243|
|0.38 × 164|
|0.46 × 80|
|0.47 × 121|
|0.53 × 80|
|0.59 × 167|
|0.74 × 152|
|0.83 × 6|
|1.03 × 213|
|1.11 × 18|
|1.21 × 33|
|1.25 × 4|
|1.29 × 14|
|1.33 × 162|
|1.42 × 93|
|1.53 × 19|
|1.58 × 92|
|1.62 × 189|
|1.67 × 48|