- Trading Style: Swing, Intraday
- Technique: D1 and H4 Pure Technical Price Action
- Trading Frequency: Normal
- Pairs: Any pairs if solid signal spotted
- Risk & Reward: 1:2 and above
- Risk： Normal
- Risk per Trade: around 2-3% (will be fixed 2% if my account grow into 1k)
- Recommended Minimum Capital: 500
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in points. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "GDMFX-Live" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|4.70 × 76|
|13.58 × 167|