Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "Alpari-ECN1" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
Simple conservative multicurrency night scalp. Low risk.
!!!ATTENTION!!! There is a site stradesteam.com. It is not my partners! It is a cheaters. Do not give them your money.
1. Q: What happens with the signal? There are no open positions for X days. A: Nothing happends. It is normal. It is summer market behaviour or(and) not typical volatility period. There can be weeks without trades. If you want many trades and crazy activity, just unsubcribe find some martingale signals.
2. Q: How much do I need to deposit to follow your signal ? A: 300$ will be pretty safe.
3. Q: What is recommended BROKER & VPS to use in to copy your signal precisely? A: For the best performance you should use broker with low spreads during asian session and fast execution. I never try to copy own signal with other broker so I can't give you names of "good" brokers and vps.
4. Q: Do you think my broker X is good for copying? A: I don't know.
5. Q: Can I buy the Ninja Trainer EA? A: No.
6. Q: Is this EA or manual trading? A: EA with manual moderation.
7. Q: Can you describe strategy? A: Strategy based on corrections during asian session.
8. Q: Why are there so many deposits and withdrawals on the account? A: This is PAMM account with many investors. They can do that balance operations during no trading time.
9. Q: Is it not very risky to open trades on friday and leave it over weekend? A: Yes, that is a little bit risky. But friday trades gives 30% of profit. So that is perceived risk. If there are big news, i shut down the system for the weekend.
10. Q: What I should set for deviation, slipage and broker spread? A: Read signal service manual or ask mql support. I never use this service as a subscriber.
11. Q: Why do I have many loses at this month, but you have steady profit? A: Copy proccess is no good for sclaping systems. If you had permanent loses - just unsubscribe. For more information try to ask mql support.