This is a Real-trade Signal for FXTrade Financial of "Spyder white"
About "Spyder white"
- It is a low risk version of the Spyder series.
- This system only trade USD/JPY pair.
- It is the simple routine using the moving average of the one minute bar.
- Risk draw down is 15% currently.
- The profit rate possibility in one year in 100%, three years 300%. (the results of the back test)
- The minimum account fund is 5,000 dollars about 0.01 lot. (as for the recommendation 7,500 dollars)
- The leverage recommends 1:400 or higher.
- Up to 15 take a position. (1.2Lot up to in the case of initial 0.01Lot )
- The short-term settlement. (as for the position possession time 1-2 hours)
- All positions are settled by the settlement, and come back without a position. (they do not have appraisal loss )
- The position is not carried over on the weekend.
- The averaging width is automatically adjusted depending on volatility of the market price , and a correspondence range is expanded and contracted.
Have a Good trade!
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXTrade-Live" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.