This is all the Price Action Master bots on one account trading 2x the recomended risk:
Balance graph not doing justice for the true equity gains. Often we are holding open trade profit locked in the old fashioned way... with a stop loss! Search "PAM" on myfxbook. (www.myfxbook.com/members/bendex77/pam/1477142)
About the PAM (Price Action Master) EA Series
- These multi-symbol multi-time-frame bots enter on high probability engulfing bar and shooting star/hammer/pin bar patterns with a stop order. (Delays won't matter, slippage and spread not a big deal on larger time-frames.)
- They may consider up to 4 secondary time-frames in their analyses and score of space, trend, quality of bar, quality of important locations, big round numbers and quality of pullbacks.
- These bots can print a special csv log file for statistic analyses of each observed criteria.
- The bots are based on many of the trading principals of the James16 chart thread. *Neither I, nor my EA are affiliated in any way to the Jame16 group.
- Non scalper. Uses only completed bars in its calculations.
- No suspicious open trade drawdowns. Standard broker stop-loss placed on all orders.
- No order delay worries, only stop orders are used for entries
MFE and MAE Distribution Point Graphs
Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "Tickmill-Live" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
|0.00 × 2|
|0.00 × 2|
|0.19 × 181|
|0.39 × 215|
|0.42 × 316|
|0.43 × 7|
|0.45 × 4666|
|0.49 × 75484|
|0.50 × 2|
|0.52 × 226|
|0.53 × 148|
|0.56 × 254|
|0.56 × 793|
|0.57 × 932|
|0.72 × 18|
|0.77 × 562|
|0.80 × 44|
|0.80 × 10|
|0.81 × 8872|
|0.82 × 11|
|0.83 × 60|
|0.89 × 414|
|0.97 × 88|
|0.97 × 7197|
|0.97 × 619|