Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "Tickmill-Live" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
This is fully automated system. Trading in asian session. EA was developed by myself.
1) Risk now is set to 10% per one trade and it is always = 50 pips(4 digit). You may think, that it is high, but you should know that there is an algoritm for early position closing .
Statistics for the system is: 84 % profit trades and 16 % loss trades. Average profit trade = 10 pips(4 digit) and average loss trade = 15 pips(4digit). So using risk = 10% per trade you have an average risk = 3,5 % per one trade and it is not so high already. All detailed statistics you can see on Myfxbook monitoring
2) Stoploss and TakeProfit are always used.
3) Trading is held on 9 currency pairs; maximum is 2 trades per one symbol in different directions.
4,5) I am not using martingale and grid technics, so there will be no difference between Balance and Equity lines and big floating drawdowns, that can blow account in one day.
6) An average duration of trades is 2- 4 hours.
7) Largest percentage loss on one trade is 10 %. (happens very rarely)
8) Largest pip loss is 50 pips on one trade.
9) My strategy opens trades only at asian session, in this time there no big news.
If you will decide to subscribe, I advice you to copy trades using small risk for the first week. This will help you to understand how much this system suits you and how much will be slippage in copying trades (sometimes slippage can be high, because of Brokers super-high spreads and slow execution, my broker is TickMill and it is good broker, so if your broker is good too, I suppose the slippage will be minimal.) you can compare your trades with my MyFxBook monitoring.