Only trade on GBPUSD and EURJPY.
all trades on all signals are the same, the lots I use are fixed per position, with a ratio of 0.01 to $300 balance.
Using Stop Loss or Cut Loss, not all trades end in profit.
not every day there is a trade. no monthly profit target.
no additional deposit in my account when there are open positions.
I suggest you use 95% of your balance, and no need to limit "out equity if less than.... Usd",
for example when you deposit 10,000, but you limit 50%, you better deposit $5,000 and use it fully.
You don't need to select stop loss copy and take profit options.
Tips from me to follow this signal.
- when you click subscribe button, use vps, set parameters. Enough up here, the rest let me do the work for you.
- You don't need to monitor trading positions all the time, what's the point of following signals if you are still actively monitoring trading positions.
- You don't have to panic or get emotional when I cut loss / SL. because it is almost impossible to win on every trade.
- You need to know, that my trading duration is one month, so I will withdraw all profits at the end of the month. when the loss occurs in the middle of the month, you should not conclude that this month has experienced a loss, because you can conclude that the profit or loss must be at the end of the month.
- Do not put all your money in a trading account, make regular withdrawals if there is a profit and keep it in a bank account.
- You do not need to inform the signal provider about the technical terms of the trade.
I hope we can work together for the long term.
how to subscribe signal ? >>>>> Signal
how to install vps ? >>>>> VPS