Maximum profit (MFE) and maximum loss (MAE) values are recorded for each open order during its lifetime. These parameters additionally characterize each closed order using the values of the maximum unrealized potential and maximum permitted risk. MFE/Profit and MAE/Profit distribution graphs display each order as a point with received profit/loss value plotted along the X-axis, while maximum displayed values of potential profit (MFE) and potential loss (MAE) are plotted along the Y-axis.
Place your cursor over parameters/graph captions to see the best and worst trading series. Find out more about MAE and MFE distributions in the article Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results.
The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "GDMFX-Live" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.
Pure Algo Trading EA Testing on Live
Important Note: We are using Pure Algo Trading EA on this GDM FX Account from 15 June 2017 only. The previous trading results were done by other Expert Advisor and Not related to Pure Algo Trading EA.
Just write this to prevent any confusion.
Some information about this trading robots:
1. Note that for now, this EA is in testing for live trading.
2. Pure Algo Trading EA is based on pure algorithmic trading principle and its trading principle is not related to any of the manual trading commonly used by traders (It is the Black Box trading which uses number crunching, statistics and data mining principles. ).
3. This is not high frequency trading. Will not bother your broker at all. Greatly reduce your concern about the latency issues. Signal copying speed will not be the problem either.
4. This can be applied to Multiple currency pairs.
5. Risk is managed in the fully automatic manner too.
6. This EA is fully automatic in its running. (Fully automatic EA can be some advantage over the manual trading but as we have mentioned before, you will never learn how to trade using this type of EA because this is black box trading. Trading skill and knowledge wise, your trading skills and knowledge will not improve much in general.)
7. This EA is for medium frequency trading (let us not bother the broker too much using high frequency).
Before using Auto trading or auto trading signal service, please know its pros and cons first. Auto trading have its pros but also cons too and manual trading (discretionary trading) have its comparable pros and cons too against auto trading.
Unrealistic expectation for performance is the very first invitation to lose your entire capital very quickly.
So please be realistic this EA can go through some drawdown period too.
Luckily our risk management is strict. Per each trade, the EA will only risk 1 to 2% of your trading balance or it can be even less.
EA never use any martingale or grid trading or any other order manuplating strategy.
Then the best luck for the signal copier.