TTF Signal AM
This indicator displays the moment when the TTF oscillator crosses the zero value, and the moment when the TTF oscillator crosses its smoothed value.
Crossing the zero value by the TTF oscillator is a buy/sell signal.
If the TTF oscillator crosses its smoothed value, it is a signal of a trend change.
The signal is given after the end of the formation of the candle.
The signal is confirmed when the price crosses the high/low of the bar on which the signal was given.
The indicator does not redraw.
- Ind_Period (>1) - TTF indicator period;
- MA_Period - period for smoothing TTF indicator values;
- MA_Method - method for smoothing TTF indicator values;
- Alerts - displays a dialog box containing user data;
- Send_Mail - sends an email to the address specified in the settings window on the "Mail" tab;
- Send_Notification - sends a notification to mobile terminals whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the settings window on the "Notifications" tab.