ROME LevelsHunter FREE
- The Expert Advisor is designed for a smooth increase of capital without large drawdowns.
- No need in a large initial deposit.
- Its simple strategy ensures the reliability and transparency of trades, simplifies testing and optimization.
- The EA uses a trend following system based on the breakthrough of trade levels.
- Does not use Martingale. Not resource demanding.
- Trades on the D1 timeframe
- Optimized for EURUSD
- Koef — multiplier for setting the value of Take Profit: TakeProfit=StopLoss*Koef;
- Lot — fixed lot value, specified by a trader taking into account Money Management;
- StopLoss — the value of StopLoss;
- StopModify — Stop Loss modification interval to the breakeven level;
- SInterval — using a safety interval;
- StrInt — the size if the safety interval.
IMPORTANT! When setting the parameters of StopLoss, StopModify and StrInt, please note that one point is equal to 10 for the brokers offering 5-digit quotes; it is equal to 1 for four-digit quotes.
Orders expecting breakthrough are placed on the extreme values.
If SInterval = true, orders are placed at the distance of StrInt from the extreme values.
When the price moves StopModify in the profit direction, the Stop Loss level is moved to the breakeven level.
Inactive orders are removed when a new calendar month starts.
If you have any questions, or if you intend to use the Expert Advisor to trade on a live account, please contact me.