IQtrawler is an indispensable assistant for manual trading. Automatic group and single trailing of any number of orders. Display of the zero loss line (ZeroLine) if there are several orders. Display of final information on groups of orders (number, total rate, total profit), display of the total difference in Lots. Display of the main account information (currency, leverage, limits on order opening, stop and freeze levels, stop out). The name of the instrument and the number of digits in it.
- Solo trailing — trailing of each individual order (On / Off). The solo trailing starts working from one order.
- Solo trail distance — trailing distance of a single order.
- Solo Distance start trailing — where to start trailing of a single order.
- Group trailing — trailing of a group of orders (On / Off). The group trailing starts only if there are two or more orders in a group.
- Group trail distance — trailing distance of a group of orders.
- Group Distance start trailing — where to start trailing of a group of orders.
- Show zero line BUY — displaying on a chart a zero loss line for a group of Buy orders (On / Off). The line is displayed only if there are two or more orders in a group.
- Zero line BUY color — the color of a zero loss line for a group of Buy orders (On / Off) displayed on a chart.
- Show zero line SELL — displaying on a chart a zero loss line for a group of SELL orders (On / Off). The line is displayed only if there are two or more orders in a group.
- Zero line SELL color — the color of a zero loss line for a group of SELL orders (On / Off) displayed on a chart.
If Solo trailing = On, Solo trail distance = 50, Solo Distance start trailing = 80, stop loss for a single order will be trailed at a distance of 50 points, but this event will occur only when the price moves 80 points in the positive direction. Thus, the first shifting/setting of stop loss will lock in a profit of 30 points.
For a group of orders (two or more), the zero loss point (Zero line) is calculated, and stop loss will be trailed relatively to this point. Conventionally, we can assume that one order of the volume equal to the sum of all orders in the group is located at this point.
- Added the Magic parameter. If Magic is greater than or equal to 0, then only the orders with matching Magic are processed. If Magic=-1, then all the EA processes all orders of the instrument it runs on.
- Added the Delay parameter. Sets the delay time in milliseconds after any operation with an order.
- Introduced the term of minimum profit instead of the starting distance, when reached, it activates the trailing. For example: MinProf=25. This means that no type of trailing will be activated before the profit of the order (or group of orders)reaches 25 points. If the trailing type is 'Fixed distans' and the distance is 100 points, then the trailing will only start after the Bid (for BUY) or Ask (for SELL) moves to the profitable direction from the breakeven point of the order (group of orders) at a distance of at least 125 points. Other trailing methods are analogous.
Added new trailing types:
- Trailing by MA
- Trailing by Parabolic SAR
- Trailing by ATR
The new trailing types can be applied to both individual and group trailing.
Added the ability to enable and disable trailing, to modify the values of trailing and minimum profit parameters, as well as the automatic SL and TP without going to the EA properties. All this can now be done on the fly by clicking the corresponding field on the screen. Unfortunately, the strategy tester does not handle mouse actions, therefore all of these features do not work in the test mode, but everything works outside the tester, regardless of the account type (Real or Demo).
If Init SL is greater than zero, then, for every found order that does not have SL, a SL level will be set at a distance of Init SL from the order open price or the current execution price (lower for BUY, and higher for SELL).
If Init TP is greater than zero, then, for every found order that does not have TP, a TP level will be set at a distance of Init TP from the order open price or the current execution price (lower for SELL, and higher for BUY).
Fixed logic error in the verification of SL for the group trailing of BUY orders (not a critical error).