Pending Scalper MT5
- Aliaksandr Chupryna
- Version: 1.5
- Updated: 16 March 2023
- Activations: 15
- // Minimum deposit = $20 (with leverage = 500:1 and when trading on 5 currency pairs).
- // Ability to test and trade on 6 currency pairs at the same time, with individual input data for each symbol.
- // Installed on any one chart.
- // Brokers with 5-digit quotes are preferred.
- // Filters by spread, by slippage, by price gap.
- // An important condition is a low spread, no commission.
- // It is necessary to test the Expert Advisor in the "Every tick is based on real tick" mode.
The most suitable trading conditions (low spread) for 5 currency pairs (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD) for this strategy are shown by the broker "IC Markets" (Account type: "Standard" (no commission)):
- In the tester - click the right mouse button on the input parameters, select "load" and select the desired "file.set".
- When installing on the chart - in the adviser menu, select "load" and select the desired "file.set".
- PERIOD: sets the time frame on which the EA will trade (it does not matter the time frame of the chart on which the EA is installed).
- Lot ( fixed or dynamic ) : "Fixed" - fixed lot size ( Fixed_Lot = MinLot ). "Dynamic" - lot size depends on balance (Dynamic_Lot = ( Balance / Multiplicity_for_Lot )* 0.01 ).
- Multiplicity_for_Lot : Lot increase by 0.01 every "Multiplicity_for_Lot" units deposited.
- MinLot: Valid if Lot = Fixed_Lot.
- Trailing : Enables (disables) "Trailing Stop".
- Trailing_only_breakeven : if "true" the trailing starts only when the stop loss breakeven level is reached, if "false" the breakeven is not taken into account.
- Closing_before_the_weekend : Closing pending orders before the weekend.
- Minutes_to_close : the number of minutes before the market closes before the holiday, which determines when pending orders will be deleted (works with "Closing_before_the_weekend = true").
- Minutes_after_opening : number of minutes after the market opens after the weekend, which determines the start time for placing pending orders (works with "Closing_before_the_weekend = true").
- Open_all_charts : automatic opening of all charts when installed on a real or demo account (It does not affect the results of the adviser in any way. Open charts can be closed. There must be only one chart - the one on which the adviser is installed).
- Magic : each block uses its own Magic[i] = Magic+NumberSymbol. Thus, the usable range can be from Magic+1 to Magic+6.
- Trade : Enables (disables) trading of a currency pair (symbol). The maximum number of characters is 6. They work independently of each other according to their individual input data.
- Symbol : currency symbols (pairs can be repeated).
- Size_Amplitude : The minimum amount of currency pair volatility required to open a stop order (in pips).
- Shift_Price : shift of the opening price of a pending order relative to the high or low. It has three values: 1-"No_shift" - no shift. 2-"Shift_to_the_extreme" - shift down from the relative maximum and up from the relative minimum. 3-"Shift_after_the_extremum" - shift up from the relative maximum and down from the relative minimum.
- Size_Shift : Open price shift size (in pips).
- TakeProfit : take profit (in pips).
- StopLoss : stop loss (in pips).
- Trailing_SL : trailing stop (in pips).
- Start_Trailing_SL : minimum distance from position opening price to stop loss at the start of trailing (in pips).
- Step_Trailing_SL : StopLoss modification step when trailing (in pips).
- MaxSpread : maximum possible spread to open a stop order (in pips). If the spread is exceeded or under other unfavorable conditions, the stop order is removed.
If the tester stopped testing at the stage of loading the history of quotes, then, most likely, the operating system does not have enough memory. In this case, you can reduce the number of characters in the input data ("Trade" parameter) or shorten the testing period. But the most correct option is to rent a more powerful virtual server (VPS).
I like it,good work!