- Ramil Minniakhmetov
- Version: 1.0
- Activations: 5
The invitation is the latest development of a modern trading system. The Trading Advisor can work completely autonomously, and has the possibility of manual control. The robot perfectly implements the management of exact values, settings. Equipped with a quick access panel for managing orders on the chart. Market entries are performed on the basis of the author's Dynamic Cycle Explorer Indicator, the parameters of which can also be configured. The principle of operation is a complex moving average. The EA is designed for intraday trading. Designed for major currency pairs and metals, easily adapts to indexes. Suitable for both experienced traders and beginners.
IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and a bonus!
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
· Open new series – True/False – EA will open another series of orders (enable/disable)
· Trade Buy – True/False – EA will buy or not buy (enable/disable)
· Trade Sell – True/False – EA will sell or not sell (enable/disable)
· Manage manual orders – True/False – If true EA will manage manual orders (enable/disable)
· Use hedge – True/False – EA will hedge (buy and sell)
· Order Comment – Type in comment of your choice
· Max spread (0-not use) – Maximum spread allowed
· Start Hour – the hour that the EA will start trading
· End Hour – the hour that the EA will stop trading
· Magic - the number for the EA to recognize it’s own positions
· Max buy orders – Maximum buy orders allowed
· Max sell orders – Maximum sell orders allowed
· Initial Lot – Start lot
· Autolot – True/False - enable/disable auto lot calculation
· Autolot size – Amount of the deposit on which start lot is to be used when auto lot is True
· Lot multiplier – Lot multiplier for subsequent orders
· Max Lot – Maximum lot size that can be opened by EA
· TP (0-not use) – Take profit in pips
· SL (0-not use) – Stop loss in pips
· Overlap last order – True/False – The first and last order will close together and cancel each other out to reduce draw down (enable/disable)
· Overlap last order number – At what order number will the overlap start?
· Overlap percent – The percentage profit after first order will close in loss and last order will close in profit, recovering the loss plus X percent
· Pause between orders (min 0 – not use) – Amount of minutes to pause between orders
· Fix distance – The distance between orders
· Order dinamic distance – From which order will the dynamic distance begin (number)
· Dynamic distance start –This value sets the distance between first order and market price, where the dynamic distance will begin
· Distance multiplier – The multiplier factor for increasing distance between orders
Update: I have now used it for over a week, and it works really well, just like all of Ramil's EAs! Brilliant!
I have just bought this EA but can't use it yet as VPS doesn't let me install it. Soon as I'm able to use it I'll update my review, but I have absolutely no doubt that it is fantastic, like the rest of Ramil's EAs!