Euro Raider MT5
- Mr Andreas Kyriacou
- Version: 1.1
- Updated: 4 February 2023
- Activations: 10
Euro Raider is a Trend-following/Mean Reversion combination based Expert Advisor that enters the market on trend retracements (pullbacks) and exits once the direction of the trend resumes.
Every position has a Stop Loss and Take Profit, which is adjustable - along with Optional Grid Positions (Averaging).
I created this EA with Low Drawdown in mind, which is demonstrated in both Backtesting and the Real Account Live Signal.
I recommend it to be used on EURUSD with the Default Settings on the M5 Timeframe.
Real Account Live Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1746243 - Telegram Group: https://t.me/+EdsWdMO2oQo1ZTVk
Inputs BreakdownRisk Management
- Fixed Lots: The fixed amount of lots to be used per position
- Use Account Balance Percentage Instead? (based on Stop Loss): An option to use a percentage of the account balance instead of fixed lots. The trading volume will depend on your account size and Stop Loss placement
- Percent Risk per Initial Position (Excluding Grid Positions): The percentage amount that you want to risk on the initial position. If using grid positions, the additional positions will be opened with the same volume as the initial position (No Martingale)
- Stop Loss (in Pips): The amount of pips in drawdown you are willing to take before the trade is automatically closed
- Take Profit (in Pips): The amount of profitable pips you would like to secure automatically
- Use Equity Protection?: An option to automatically exit trades and no longer open new trades once the account equity drops to a specified level
- Equity Stop Out Level (in Account Currency): The Equity amount in which you would like the Equity Protection feature to be activated
- Max Positions (Initial Lot Vol Applied to Grid Positions): The maximum amount of positions you would like to be opened at any one time. 1 Position means no Grid (or Averaging) is used
- Grid Step (in Pips): The amount of pips in drawdown in which you would like the next position to be opened when using Grid positions (or Averaging). NOTE! This figure should be negative (i.e. "-17.5"). A positive figure (i.e. 17.5) would result in "scale-in" positions when using more than 1 Max Position!
- Time to Start Entries (Server Time): The MetaTrader Terminal time in which you would like the EA to start looking for entries
- Time to Stop Entries (Server Time): The MetaTrader Terminal time in which you would like the EA to stop looking for entries
- Close Trades Daily?: An option to close trades each day at a specified time
- Daily Close Time (Server Time): The time in which you would like the EA to close trades each day
- Trade Monday?: An option to allow/disallow trading on Mondays
- etc: ...and so on...
- Trade Comment: The text that will be attached to each trade as a Comment
- Magic Number: The ID number for the EA to be used when multiple EAs are running
REMEMBER: Trading is about probabilities, and positive results are never a guarantee in this business. Please manage risk carefully, and do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. Happy Trading!
EA for EURUSD. Good backtests with several brokers. Low DD can be set! i'll update too in a month. Good work of the seller!
Some months later, it is a very good EA, extrem profits and low DD