Innovative Expert Advisor Index Stuff is an automotic trading system. Executed on the author's moving average indicator. Innovative Advisor Index Stuff automatic trading system. Made on the author's indicator, designed to work on indices, but also works effectively on gold, the main Forex currency pairs. The unique code design allows for an average number of orders. Very flexible settings allow adjustment of any level of risk. There are dynamic distance settings, which is very important for aggressive indexes.
Designed to work on indexes. The unique code project allows you to make an average number of orders. Very flexible settings allow adjustment of any level of risk. There are dynamic distance settings, which is very important for aggressive indexes.
Real-time results can be viewed here.
Contact me immediately after the purchase to get the settings and a personal bonus!
- Open new series - on / off beginning of a new series of orders.
- Start lots - start lot.
- Trade Buy - allow the adviser to buy.
- Trade Sell - allow the adviser to sell.
- Use hedge - allow the adviser to trade both direction buy and sell. If off only one trade direction.
- Use Money Management - on / off use of automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot. Free margin for each 0.01 lot - the amount of free margin for opening every 0.01 lots.
- Lot miltiplier - lot multiplier for the following orders.
- TP - take profit, in pips.
- SL - stop loss, in pips from the first order.
- Trail Start - activation of a trailing stop.
- Trail Step - distance from the price when activating a trailing stop.
- DD Reduction Algoritm - drawdown reduction algorithm it when last order with profit will be close with first order series with loss.
- Number order for DD Reduction Algoritm - from which order the drawdown reduction algorithm is activated.
- Percent profit for DD Reduction Algoritm - percentage of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction mode.
- Magic - is a special number that the EA assigns to its orders.
- Fix distance - fixed distance between orders
- Order dinamic distance - from which order will the dynamic distance be applied in order.
- Dinamic distance start - the starting value for the dynamic distance.
- Distance multiplier - the dynamic distance multiplier.
- Start, End hour - time for opening the first order.
- Maximum Lot - maximum lot.
- Maximum spread - the maximum spread for the adviser.