- Anton Kondratev
- Version: 3.77
- Updated: 8 March 2023
- Activations: 9
Multi-Currency and Fully Futomated Trading System that works during the American Trading Session.
Оnly 3 Copies Out of 10 are Left at $ 715!
Next Price --> $ 970
We DO NOT use Grid or Martingale. Default Settings for one chart EURNZD M15
Each trade has a fixed SL and profit tracking. The system works on one chart EURNZD M15.
The algorithm works simultaneously on multiple currency pairs that have a strong mean reversion trend with high profit targets.
Automation enters the market in the evening with market orders from 19:00 to 24:00, it does not open trades during and after the rollover (0:00-1:00).
EVE uses a number of advanced Patterns and different degrees of protection to determine the most accurate entry and exit points, so the win rate is high.
Each trade is protected against slippage, spreads and bad broker conditions.
This is an Open Algorithm and you can always create your own settings for other currency pairs.
You can also contact me personally to get the Bonus Settings and Recommendations for VPS and Broker.
- Supported currency pairs: EURNZD,AUDNZD,EURAUD,GBPCAD,NZDCAD,EURGBP,USDCHF,GBPNZD,GBPAUD,,AUDCAD
- Timeframe One Chart: EURNZD M15;
- The EA can be sensitive to spread and slippage. I advise using a good ECN broker;
- The adviser must work continuously, so it is advisable to use a VPS 24/7;
- EA uses an adaptive lot size calculation, but with low leverage (1:30 and below) there may be problems with margin requirements on low equity accounts.
"No pain - No gain". All Experts have periods of profit declines from time to time, even those that cost multiples of Eve. Frustration arises whenever people get greedy and completely ignore risk management in the hope of making huge profits in shoertest amount of time. Fortunately for all of us, that doesn't work because then all the experts in the world would become useless and there would be entropy in the financial market. Last but not least: Eve is one of the best Experts of its strategy on the MQL5 market here.