Info Binary Options
The indicator displays information about open binary option with the nearest expiration. Displayed information from left to right:
Attention! The indicator is meant for working on exchanges that support binary options trading via MetaTrader and generate information about open orders in Comment field.
- Type — type of display
- Following the price
- In a selected corner of the screen
- Chart corner for binding
- Center of coordinates at the upper left corner of the chart
- Center of coordinates at the upper right corner of the chart
- Center of coordinates at the lower left corner of the chart
- Center of coordinates at the lower right corner of the chart
- Shift Y coordinates — vertical indent (connected with Type b)
- The shift in bars — indent in bars (connected with Type a)
- Save position — saves text position (If set to False, you can move it to any spot on the chart)
- Text settings
- Display settings — you can disable single elements if required.
- Order No.
- Option type
- Time remaining