Martingale SMAmacd factor
The Martingale SMAmacd factor EA trades by signals of Simple Moving Average (SMA) and MACD ( Moving Average Convergence/Divergence) indicators.
It enters and exits the market on receiving signals from MACD and SMA indicators in the profit area, otherwise — by Stop Loss. The Stop Loss level for the first and next orders is set according to parameters of the SMA DBfactor indicator when you open the first position.
The trading volume used for opening positions depends on the following parameters: Max_order; Risk_money_SL; SMA DBfactor. Martingale system, which proportionally increases the trade volume according to set parameters, is applied when you open a trade.
The EA is optimized for EURUSD, M30. You should attach the EA to a chart and allow automated trading to let the Expert Advisor work. But with proper settings it is also appropriate for any time frames and any instruments.
Description of the settings:
- Magic_index — Magic number assigned to the first trade; Magic_index+n is assigned to next trades, where n is a number of opened positions;
- Max_order — Maximum amount of opened positions but not greater than 10; martingale is applied;
- Risk_money_SL — Amount of money which can be lost if Stop Loss triggers;
- Profit_percent_risk — Percentage of targeted profit from Risk_money_SL when closing positions;
- Period_SMA — Period of high SMA and low SMA, and Fast EMA MACD;
- Period_MACD_SMA — Period of smoothing moving average from difference between Slow EMA and Fast EMA;
- Period_SMA_factor — Period of High SMA factor и low SMA factor, and Slow EMA MACD;
- DB_factor — (Dead Band zone defined by the coefficient multiplied by "high SMA - low SMA").