Grids for forex trader DEMO
The EA consists of two panels, and each of them can be placed in any convenient parts of your screen not losing their features. You can place any number of any pending orders with a step and a lot volume which correspond to your trading style. There is a special consistent procedure for this:
- After clicking the TAGS button on the selected trading direction you will be offered to place an amount of tags of future orders and their location: with a fixed step, 2 - with extension to the bigger tag number, 3 - conversely, with narrowing to the smaller tag number. To make the 2nd and the 3rd options work, change the step multiplier from 1 to another which is bigger than 1 but smaller than 2. Press CONTINUE if everything suits you.
- Appeared tags will show your where future orders will be located. If you click the CLEAR button, you can come back to the initial step. If everything satisfies you, you need to click the ORDERS button.
- Then you will see a small setup menu for your orders: initial order risk as % of the deposit, lot size is specified below. Similarly with placing tags, you can set unique features of the grid: along with a static permanent lot for the grid you can place dynamic order grid changing the multiplier from 1 to 2.
- CLEAR button changes its functionality into DELETE button after placing orders.
- If you click DELETE button, all pending orders of this direction will be deleted, and the screen will be cleared out of tags.
- You can activate mode of placing pending orders on places of closed orders by clicking the RESTORE ORDER ON LABELS button.
- The mode of placing pending orders on places of closed orders, which follows a scheme of correspondence of Buy Limit or Buy Stop level with Sell Limit or Sell Stop level, is activated by clicking the WITH TYPE CONVERSION button.
- Information about orders appear on the information panel after their placement. And after they trigger you could manage your deals. You have a broad range of tools for this purpose:
- The Time GMT button is clicked by default, and as a result you can track time of FOREX financial markets;
- The Control Lines button allows to use BUY Stop Line, BUY Profit Line, SELL Stop Line, SELL Profit line to close orders after the price reaches a correspondent line level and trading direction.
- If you click TP or SL button with depressed Control Lines button, you can set (+/-) spread, Take Profit and Stop Loss in corresponding trading direction according to levels of these lines.
- +, -, ALL buttons allow to close orders with positive or negative trading result, as well as all orders of the trading direction.
- The Trailing Stop button closes trades according to your settings: indent and step. If the Control Lines button is depressed, trades will be closed by moving level of corresponding lines: BUY Stop Line, SELL Stop Line.
The interface is user friendly and does not require additional explanation. So, modified parameters:
- Magic_Number - any number value;
- confirmation = true, if we wish our selection to ask for confirmation, false - not to ask for confirmation of the selected action;
- Setting_Without_Loss_Lines = true; place breakeven lines - true, false - not to place.
Color and width of tags, buttons and lines are easily adjusted according to users' tastes.
Works on CADSEK only.
2. The function for restoring orders by their labels is completely operational allowing users to create a wide range of dynamic grids.
Now, you have an opportunity to work with a fully functional product.