Grinder is a grid Expert Advisor. It works both in manual and automated mode. The EA is fully customizable, you can choose trade direction: only long or short positions, or to work in both directions, order opening step, factors of a lot and a grid step multiplication. In automated mode, the EA places 2 pending orders on High/Low price of the previous bar with an indent set by you. When one pending order triggers, the opposite one is deleted, and the EA works on the market order only.
In manual mode, a trader selects time and direction of trading. The chart displays Buy and Sell buttons, and when you click on one of them the EA starts working in preset direction. The EA already has functions of recalculating parameters for 5 digit quotes. We recommend to use the EA on several high liquid currency pairs on a VPS server.
Expert Advisor monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/moneystrategy/signals
- BalanceRisk - calculation of initial lot from the balance/free margin;
- Lots - fixed initial lot if BalanceRisk = 0;
- Type - automated or manual operational mode;
- AllowLongs - allow long positions (Buy); allowed if true;
- AllowShorts - allow short positions (Sell); allowed if true;
- TimeFrame - timeframe to search for the High/Low of the previous bar price;
- IndentHiLow - indent from High/Low of the price to place orders;
- LotsMultiplier - grid trade lot multiplication factor;
- TakeProfit - take profit for order grid;
- FirstStepOrders - initial step of order grid opening;
- StepMultiplier - multiplication factor of the step of order grid opening;
- TrailingStop - trailing stop in points;
- TrailingStep - trailing step in points;
- MagicNum - magic number;
- ShowInfo - display/hide information on the trading;
- TextColor - displayed data color;
- BayColor - Buy button color;
- SellColor - Sell button color.