Martingale EnvMACD SMA
Martingale EnvMACD SMA trades by signals of Envelopes, MACD ( Moving Average Convergence/Divergence) and SMA (Simple Moving Average) indicators.
It enters the market on receiving signals from Env, MACD and SMA indicators. It exits the market on receiving signals from MACD indicator in the profit area, otherwise they are closed by Stop Loss. The Stop Loss level for the first and next orders is set according to parameters of the Envelopes indicator when you open the first position.
The trading volume used for opening positions depends on the following parameters: Max_order; Risk_money_SL. Martingale system, which proportionally increases the trade volume according to set parameters, is applied when you open a trade.
The EA is optimized for EURUSD, M30. You should attach the EA to a chart and allow automated trading to let the Expert Advisor work. But with proper settings it is also appropriate for any time frames and any instruments.
- Magic_index — Magic number assigned to the first trade; Magic_index+n is assigned to next trades, where n is a number of opened positions;
- Risk_money_SL — Amount of money which can be lost if Stop Loss triggers;
- Profit_percent_risk — Percentage of targeted profit from Risk_money_SL when closing positions;
- Max_order — Maximum amount of opened positions but not greater than 10; martingale is applied;
- Deviat_Env — Envelopes indicator deviation;
- Period_Env — Envelopes indicator period, and Slow EMA MACD;
- Period_SMA — Period of high SMA and low SMA, and Fast EMA MACD;
- Period_MACD_SMA — Period of smoothing moving average from difference between Slow EMA and Fast EMA.
-Improved entry filter.
-Improved parameters for optimization using open prices.
-Default optimization applies to EUR/USD M30.