Market Analysis 28 Pair
Indicator is based on Moving Average which calculate price of 1 minute, 5 minute, 15 minute, 1 hour, 4 hour and 1 day.
These Moving Average analyses trend direction of 8 major currencies (EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY) and shows trend Moving Average on each pair.
If calculation is positive (blue color), the trend is going up. If calculation is negative (Red color), the trend is going down.
BUY when trend of the pair is going up and SELL when trend of the pair is going down.
Indicator, which is High for some time, calculates Take Profit BUY and Stop Loss SELL.
Indicator, which is Low for some time, calculates Take Profit SELL dan Stop Loss BUY.
According to its strategy the Indicator follows the intraday trend, and for best result it makes market analysis when market is going to trend. It happends while market is opened during a session (Ocenia, Asia, Europe, US).
Buy when trend of pair is going up and sell when trend of pair is going down.
Minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768.
This Indicator will work on 5 digits brokers and support 28 pairs (EURGBP, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURUSD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURJPY, GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY).
See all pairs in Market Watch.
If there is no one or more pairs, the Indicator can't work.
Use brokers supporting 28 necessary pairs.
Update chart on each pair and each time frame.
- Mode_Simple = TRUE or FALSE. If TRUE the Indicator runs in simple mode and shows pairs and analysis. If FALSE the Indicator shows pairs, power of each time frame, analysis and values of Take Profit and Stop Loss
- Profit_Zone = Distance run by the price from take profit as profit zone. This value must be greater than Min_Take_Profit
- Min_Take_Profit = Minimal take profit. If Indicator's result is below this value, than Min_Take_Profit is used
- Max_Take_Profit = Maximal take profit. If Indicator's result is above this value, than Max_Take_Profit is used
- Min_Stop_Loss = Minimal stop loss. If Indicator's result is below this value, than Min_Stop_Loss is used
- Max_Stop_Loss = Maximal stop loss. If Indicator's result is above this value, than Maximal stop loss is used
- Use_Alert = TRUE or FALSE. If TRUE Indicator will display messages and alerts from the analysis. If FALSE the Indicator will not display messages from the analysis
- MA_Period = MA period used to calculate power of pair
- MA_Method = MA method used to calculate power of pair
- MA_Price = MA price used to calculate power of pair
Color Setting: Change color of the Indicator