Martingale BB SMA
The Martingale BB SMA EA trades by signals of the Simple Moving Average (SMA) and the Bollinger Bands (BB) indicators. The Stop Loss level for the first and next orders is set according to parameters of the BB indicator when you open the first position.
The trading volume used for opening positions depends on the following parameters: Value_of_one_lot; Digits_round_lots; Max_order; Risk_money_SL. Martingale system, which proportionally increases the trade volume according to set parameters, is applied when you open a trade.
The EA is optimized for EURUSD, M30. But with proper settings it is also appropriate for any time frames and any instruments.
- Magic_index — Magic number assigned to the first trade; Magic_index+n is assigned to next trades, where n is a number of opened positions.
- Value_of_one_lot — Size of one lot in measuring units;
- Digits_round_lots — Lot rounding after calculation up to 1 or 2 decimal places: 2=0.01 1=0.1;
- Max_order — Maximum amount of opened positions but not greater than 10; martingale is applied;
- Risk_money_SL — Amount of money which can be lost if Stop Loss triggers;
- Prof_percent_SL — Percentage of targeted profit from Risk_money_SL when closing positions;
- Period_SMA — Period of high SMA and low SMA;
- Period_BB — Period of the Bollinger Bands indicator;
- Deviat_BB — Deviation of the Bollinger Bands indicator.
1) Contract size is now calculated automatically for any symbol;
2) Lot rounding is performed automatically during calculations;
3) Fixed risk calculation for various symbols.