Gold Triangular Arbitrage MT5
Benefits of this EA
- Easy to set up and supervise
- Trade forex, crypto and metal pair rings
- Adapts to spread, commissions and slippage
- The strategy is time-frame independent
- It implements 25 built-in pair rings
- A theoretical zero risk strategy
- NFA/FIFO compliant
- 25 built-in pair rings or...
- Enter your desired pair ring in inputs
- Possibility to hedge or not to hedge
- Customizable trading weekdays and hours
- Customizable Trade Trigger and Profit Target
- Customizable leverage and risk
The EA adapts its behavior to slippage. If the broker incurrs into considerable slippage when filling first two orders of the deal, the EA will refrain from hedging thus locking-in a loss in the ring. Instead, it will handle the deal as a mean reversion deal using only the first two pairs, which is still very likely to be profitable.
- Trade with an "instant execution" broker
- Trade from a VPS or a good network point
- Backtest in M1 HLOC/Every Tick mode with and without random delays
- In netting accounts: don't trade rings with overlapping pairs simultaneously
- In hedging accounts: trade many rings at the same time without restrictions
- Changing the magic number from pair ring to pair ring is not necessary
- Pair Ring: Select a built-in pair ring to trade or select "Manual Inputs".
- 1st Symbol: The first symbol of the pair ring. For example, EURUSD.
- 2nd Symbol: The second symbol of the pair ring. For example, EURGBP.
- Hedge Symbol: The hedge symbol of the pair ring. For example, GBPUSD.
- Trade Trigger: The minimum price discrepancy to trade in pips. A higher trigger will cause less trading frequency.
- Profit Target: The profit target for the deals in pips. A higher profit target will cause more variance in trading results.
- Hedge: Enable or disable hedging of the deals. Deals can also be profitable without hedging and transaction costs are smaller.
- Trading Weekdays: Enable or disable trading on any given weekday, from monday to sunday.
- Trading Hours: Set the trading hours for the EA. By default it trades from 00 to 21 hours.
- Leverage: Select the leverage the EA must use when trading the pair ring.
- Slippage: Maximum slippage on orders in points.
Built-in Pair Rings
- And many more!