Undefeated Triangle MT5
EA "Undefeated Triangle" uses only 3 pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, and NZDCAD.
- Real account monitoring;
- Much cheaper than similar alternatives;
- Operate on mini accounts even 1 USD;
- No complicated needles parameters;
- Easy to use.
- Short Name (In Comment Section) – appears in Journal or Account History in the comment section;
- Print Logs On Chart - on/off Info-panel;
- Display Options – allow adjust for 4K display resolutions;
- One Chart Setup Pairs – list of selected pairs to trade (must change for suffix);
- Magic - identifier of trade position;
- No more Initial Trades (only grids) – no more new Initial Trades, only grids;
- Symbols open same time – number of symbols opened at the same time;
- *Lot Sizing Method - select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take;
- Fixed Lot – the size of initial trade;
- Deposit load % - value for adjusting your own initial lot size.
*Lot Sizing Method
- Fixed Lot - will use always a fixed lot on initial trade;
- Low Risk 20% annual – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get approximately 20% annual income;
- Mid Risk 40% annual – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get approximately 40% annual income;
- Significant Risk 80% annual – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get approximately 80% annual income;
- High Risk 120% annual – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get approximately 120% annual income;
- Maxed Risk – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get maximal annual income;
- Lots based on Deposit load % – lot-size based on account equity and margin requirement.
- Supported currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, and NZDCAD;
- Suffix (e.g. AUDCAD.a) should be included in the Setup Pairs;
- Timeframe: M15;
- The EA is sensitive to spread and slippage. I advise using a good ECN broker;
- The EA should run continuously;
- EA uses the adaptive lot-sizing calculation, but with low leverage (1:30 and lower) could be margin requirement problems on low equity accounts. As a solution, you can use Maxed Risk or Deposit load % method for adjusting your own initial lot size or increasing account equity.
*EU residents, to get broker leverage 1:500, please write me a private message.
Disclaimer: martingale increases the chance to get huge drawdowns.