Stochastic Advanced MT5
Stochastic Advanced MT4 - An indicator that displays Stochastic indicator signals for several timeframes at once. Signals are displayed as arrows on the price chart without the presence of the lower indicator panel. The appearance, type and color of the arrows can be configured in the external parameters of the indicator.
The indicator duplicates the signals of the Stochastic indicator according to the following criteria: A long signal comes if the main Stochastic line reverses below level 20 and crosses this level from bottom to top. The short signal comes when the main Stochastic line reverses above the level of 80 and crosses this level from top to bottom.
The indicator displays signals of two timeframes at once - the current one and the timeframe one level higher. For example H1 and H4, H4 and D1 and so on. These signals are displayed simultaneously on the current ptimeframe. Dots - signals of the current TF, arrows - signals of the older TF.
When signals appear, the indicator can send an Alert or Push notification. By default, this function is disabled in the indicator parameters.
An optional system for filtering signals by trend has been added to the indicator. It is made using an exponential moving average with a period of 13. If the price is higher than the moving average, only long signals are allowed, if it is lower - short signals. You just need to select the timeframe for the moving average and only filtered signals will be displayed on your chart. This system is almost similar to filtering by Elder's Three Screens system. You can enable this filter in the external parameters of the indicator.
- Leveltop - Overbought level
- LevelBottom - Oversold level
- ShowLastBars - Number of bars to display indicator signals
- Usesignal - Use or not signal line crossing
- ClosePrice - Apply to close or current price
- ShowHigh - Show or not a signal for a higher timeframe
- ParentTimeFrames - Use classic (H1, H4, D1) or new (H1, H2, H5, H6, H8) timeframes
- AlertFound - Enable or disable alerts
- SendPush - Enable or disable push notifications
- FilterEMA - Enable or disable the filter by moving average
- Period - MA Period
- Shift - MA Shift
- Method - MA Method
- EMA_Timeframe - MA timeframe
- IconSize - The size of the arrow icons
- IconColorUp - Long signal color
- IconColorDown - Short signal color
- Lines - Attach or not a vertical line to the arrow
- LineColorUp - The color of the vertical line for long signal
- LineColorDown - Color of the vertical line for short signal
- styleLine - Select line style
- Icon - Select icon for arrows
- Indent - Deviation of the arrow from the current price up or down
- IconColorParentUp - Long signal color for the older TF
- IconColorParentDown - Short signal color for the older TF
- LinesParent - Use or not lines for the olderTF
- LinesColorParentDown - Color of lines for short signal for senior TF
- LinesColorOarentUp - The color of the lines for long signal for the older TF
- styleLineParent - Line style for the older timeframe
- IconParent - Icon type for senior TF
- IndentParent - Icon deviation from the current price up or down for the old TF